Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I sleep a lot!!

I haven't slept for 10 days because thats too long! :P Having said that I really sleep a lot. I won't know what is happening around me or my whereabouts when I am sleeping. Believe me! I won't even know if you scream close to my ear at night when I am in deep sleep. The best example is here..

I am at my home place - Neyveli. Having eaten upto my nose level(exaggerating na?free..kathaiya mattum kekanum), I was reading a novel. People closer to me know how I read a novel. In fact I have always been bad at reading novels. Sometimes I read like a maniac but most of the times I sleep while reading or switch over to other task seeing more excitement in other activity rather than novels. But this time I was drawn into sleep, thanks to the drizzling, cold hill-station like atmosphere. OH MAN!! I LOVE SLEEPING THEN!! I was into deepest of deep sleep u can imagine. Now comes the twist

I have a dream here. I am talking to my Lakshmi akka. She brought me up in my younger age. She is so close to me, can say like a second mother. Well, I cant forget my plays with her but often they will end in strikes of 'mathu' (autograph part II). Her sudden advent may make you think what I try to say. Ithu varaikum padichiteenga..innum koncham padinga..pl!!:P..Involuntarily I become a small boy watching his favourite cartoon series in TV. I talk to her for a good ten minutes(should be..ll say y later:(..)Then she leaves. End of dream.

Now I go to my amma and I hear the usual comments u get after sleeping for three hours. I recount my dream to her. I expected a completely different reaction from her. But she laughs her heart out here. I am standing addled, perplexed. Dunno what to say to stop her laugh. But only then I came to know that, it was not a dream. She came to my home to see me. She went back complaining to my mother that I blabber too much in sleep. Oh my god!!Whats happening to me? I am talking to people thinking that its all a dream. Hope I haven't blabbered more in my dream. Nowadays I fear whether I am talking to real people or Am I in DREAM?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha....nice da.....nallavella dream la lakshmi akka kita mathu ila.........